Tame Your Inbox
Email overwhelm and mismanagement can derail your workforce from achieving organizational goals.
Ineffective email management and poorly written emails waste your team's time, cost your organization money, and undermine customer interactions.
In this course, your team members will learn how to:
- Automate and streamline email processing by leveraging technology tools.
- Compose email messages that are clear, concise, and impactful.
- Implement email management best practices to save hours each week.
Work Smarter, Remotely
A hybrid workforce, unexpected business disruption, and emerging digital trends can lead to an overwhelmed, overstretched, and disengaged workforce.
Empower your team members to work smarter.
In this course your team members will learn how to:
- Identify and leverage their workstyle strengths based on the Productivity Style Assessment®.
- Strategically invest time to drive results and maximize effectiveness.
- Leverage time, task, and email best practices to proactively execute on work.
- Eliminate distractions and focus their attention to have more time for the projects and people that drive revenue.
- Eradicate busyness, rework, and tasks that can be automated and streamlined to support profitability and high touch customer interactions.
Lead a High-Performance, Agile Remote Team
Work has radically and fundamentally changed.
Interactions with co-workers, vendors and clients are completely virtual. Zoom is now both a verb and a noun.
In this environment, is it even possible to lead a high-performance team? Yes.
In this course your managers will learn how to:
- Communicate to be heard and understood to achieve team goals and promote an engaged, collaborative team culture.
- Effectively delegate and hold their team members accountable for results.
- Lead meetings that generate a meaningful return on team member time investment.
- Identify and leverage their team members’ unique Productivity Style strengths to promote diversity, enhance collaboration, and execution.
- Mitigate and reduce interpersonal and team conflict and misunderstanding to keep projects on track.